For the most accurate price estimate it is necessary that we meet with you at the
job site. This gives us the opportunity to listen to what you want, examine the
physical layout and determine what will best suit your requirements. The garage
we end up building for you can range from the most basic to totally custom and tricked
out. It’s all about meeting your needs.
Base costs can be calculated at
roughly $27 per square foot depending on the size
of the garage you want to build and include:
- Monolithic Foundation System / Slab on Grade
- T111 primed siding
- Seamless gutters and downspouts
- 16’ x 7’ steel overhead door
- 3’x 3’ vinyl window
- 3’ x 6’8” service door
- Below are some base price examples for common configurations:
- 20 x 20 = 400 square feet base price $10,800
- 20 x 24 = 480 square feet base price $12,960
- 24 x 24 = 576 square feet base price $15,552
- 24 x 36 = 864 square feet base price $23,328
Final project pricing is influenced by many factors including, but not limited to,
building site accessibility, grade, local permit fees, building department requirements, options, etc.
Specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Some of the options we offer include:
- Dimensional / Architectural
- Barn Style
Custom Concrete Work:
- Stamped / Colored Concrete
- Retaining Walls
- Base Electric
- Service Upgrades
- Custom Wiring
Budget Garages will work with you from start to finish assuring you a quality, affordable
structure that will enhance the value of your property. We will manage your project
as if it was our own quickly, efficiently and for a reasonable price. From pulling
the permits to cleaning up the jobsite when we’re done, Budget Garages handles
it all. Contact our experienced Project Managers and schedule a free onsite appointment.
We’re looking forward to building you your dream garage!